Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
Our questions are:
1. What do you think this object is?
2. What do you think it's used for?
3. What do you think the object is made of?
4. Why do you think someone made this?
5. Why would someone use "junk" to make this?
6. Do you think a child, or an adult made this? Why?
What do you, my fellow art teachers, think of these questions? Are they
stimulationg and provoking of thought in young tender minds???
We would appriciate any input. Thanks, Larisa Velasco, Lisa Berber, and
Once, there was a butterflycita,
Que quieria FLY, Fly, fly...
Ching que se cai!
Hay, Hijo, she dijo...
I forget, open my's alitas.....(author) Larisa Velasco