Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
(1) How is this art? Can art be alive in your neighborhood or community?
(2) Why did Beuy plant so many trees?
(3) What do you think were Joseph Beuy's intentions when he designed his
(4) When we lose trees in our neighborhood who should replace them? How
do they do that?
(5) Why did Joseph Beuy put the stone columns with the trees in "7000
If you have any other suggestions for questions to ask 3RD graders to help
them understand this artwork we would like to hear from you!
Susan, Cathy and Kim
University of Arizona