Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
1. Showing slides of Andy Goldsworthy's Artwork and learning about him.
2. The teacher would would write a small biography on him and ask the
students review it and write a summary or draw a picture about what
3. Taking the students outside to create their own artwork from natural
plants, rocks,seeds, and twigs. This would be a collage.
4. Have students do a cross puzzle on art, ecology, and Andy
5.Have students draw and color a picture that they can cut up in pieces
and use their logic to paste it back together on construction paper.
6. Take the children on a field trip and teach them the plant names of the
region.They can also learn why they are important to the community's
Please send us some suggestions or ideas on what kind of activities would
go with this kind of lesson.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grace, Margarita, Angela, and Rosa Maria