I need some information

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
ROMAPIP
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 23:36:44 +0100

Respond to this message.

Kathy
My site offers a clue to Rome History and Art through an analysis of the
coats of arms of the Popes (nothing religious about the site!)
on the churches and buildings of Rome and has a lot of pictures.
I hope it can interest some of your students (there is also a question
for the more skilled).
The URL is http://www.geocities.com/Paris/LeftBank/7798
Roberto Piperno

>From: KateriTeka
>Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 13:14:53 -0500 (EST)
>To: artsednet.edu
>Subject: I need some information
>Sender: owner-newartsednet.edu
>
>This is sort of an odd request. I am currently taking Electronic learning in
>the Arts
>and we are working on our final projects which are lesson plans integrating
>either the internet and/or Adobe Photoshop. What I am doing is integrating
>the two- what I propose is finding archival photos that are interesting to
>the students, from their own background or something to that effect and
>putting them on disk and using them to form a conceptual piece with
>Photoshop. What I need is information on any history type website that have
>photos. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!
>Thank you!!!! Kathy Petrillo
>KateriTeka or
>petril38

Respond to this message.