Re: artsednet-digest V2 #440

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
SOKERO
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 21:50:22 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

<< From: Marilyn Cassidy <cassdy>
Subject: Budgets for teaching art

I, too, would like to hear some other views on budgeting and how it affects
what we are trying to teach(DBAE). In my district, we are given a certain
amount as a promise but over the summer things get cut-and we are not
notified. This year not all supplies have made it there yet, and since our
dept. head has been very sick----I will probably start making calls to the
purchasing agent to see if I can get any kind of commitment as to when
things will come-if ever.

Respond to this message.