Re: Art Ed Chat Rooms

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Michelle Vidro (ggoose)
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 09:06:14 -0700

Respond to this message.

I am not a nitty-gritty techy person either. But that is why i'm suggesting
IRC to chat. You don't need to do much except download a program, set it up
as per the instructions, start a room, and chat away!

I would not have the time or the knowledge to set up a chat room on the
internet. I've been trying to do my own website for almost 2 years now!
Guess i'm having more fun teaching art!

Anyway, i'm happy to share any knowledge I have to make this happen.
Michelle

Respond to this message.