Re: Starry Night - need ideas!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 00:22:03 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

For background music, try Don McLean's "Starry Starry Night."

Hope this is useful...

Carla Schiller (formerly Harwitt)
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School
Los Angeles Unified School District
charwitt.us
http://lausd.k12.ca.us/~charwitt/index.html
......../econ.html
......../gov.html
......../art.html
......../world.html
People tend to make the best choice from among those choices they see,
they just don't always see ALL the choices.......

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997 Laurann65 wrote:

> After briefly learning about Van Gogh I would like to have an art production
> experience inspired by Starry Night. I would like students to use his style
> of short brushstrokes. Please share ideas on how to approach this painting
> lesson, especially on the foreground or land portion. This would be for 5th
> or 6th grade.
> Thanks!
> :) Laura

Respond to this message.