re: Peruvian Whistles

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
tgibbons (tgibbons)
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 15:42:11 -0600

Respond to this message.

>Subject: Peruvian whistles
>
>Several weeks ago, I was fascinated by the discussion on Peruvian whistles
>(or flutes), made of clay. I have found a couple of resources,

Thought you might be interested in checking out this web site...it has
some great information about Peru and its musical instruments etc. The
authors are primarily musicians (I often play their music during class)
They have been very nice and I'm sure they could be very helpful if you
wanted to e-mail them for more information about whistles, Peruvian art etc..
Here is the address:

http://www.limber.org/music/wayanay.html

Terry Gibbons
tgibbons