Re: Those Cute Drawings

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Barbara Creasy (bcreasy)
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 15:25:21 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, Brian Foster wrote:

> Barbara,
> Thought you might like to know you might have art.ed.net attached to names
> in your address file because your mail to these people is going to ALL of us
> in the group
> see ya, BFoster

Thanks for telling me Brian! (grin) Melanie is an art teacher so I told
her about the list. She'd asked me again and since I couldn't remember it,
put it in my cc: line to refer to and then erase. HA! Well, apparently, I
didn't erase it, did it. I trust that's the only message you received. I'm
sending this to the list so you'll all know. Thanks for putting up with
me.
Barb

Respond to this message.