Re: Those Cute Drawings

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Barbara Creasy (bcreasy)
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 14:03:10 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, Melanie wrote:
> you said you didn't draw, does that mean you made up the butterfly your-
> self? How do you do it? Is it like cross stitch (which I've never
> done)
sometimes I draw freehand, sometimes I find pictures elsewhere, there
are patterns available also but I don't think I've used any here.

> Did you ever find the art forum web you were going to send me. I
> tried to find it but was unsuccessful.
are you refering to the art educator;s list? If so, it's
artsednet

As for drawings, I have a great one I found that I've been saving just for
you!!! You'll just have to wait and see! <G>

Barb "Morning Glory" bcreasy or bcreasy

Contact me for information on these mailing lists if you are interested:
Lupus-fam - the support group for friends and family members
Hang-Out - a MODERATED list for teens
The Unicorns Club - a MODERATED list for pre-teens

Respond to this message.