Re: Jackson Pollack

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Walter Carl Holland (wholland)
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 21:13:44 -0600 (CST)

Respond to this message.

Looking at the november issue of artnews there is a new cd on pollack,
"Two Dialoques: Jackson Pollock & Lee Krasner". Lee Krasner has also
wrote some about her late hushand. I do not remember the source but PBS
stations have in the past ran a documentary on Pollock. His early work
as an assisstant to thomas Hart Benton adds a unique twist to the
automatic drawing that he later became known for.

On Fri, 22 Nov 1996 sotcbitt wrote:

> hello, my name is trevor bittinger and am an art student at virginia commonwealth university. i am interested in learning more about Jackson Pollack's work and life. Would you be able to point me the right direction?

Respond to this message.