error in URL address

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Henrietta Leatrece Wright (hwrightd)
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:05:32 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

Hi to all,

There was an error in the URL address for my home page.
http:/www.wam.umd.edu/~hwrightd...is missing one backslash
it should read http://www.wam.umd.edu/~hwrightd

Thank you to all who caught this error.

Henrietta

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 22:41:52 -0500 (EST)
From: Henrietta Leatrece Wright <hwrightd>
To: artsednet
Cc: hwrightd
Subject: What do you think about my Web page? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 22:24:36 -0500 (EST)
From: Henrietta Leatrece Wright <hwrightd>
To:artsednet
Cc: hwrightd
Subject: What do you think about my Web page?

Hi to members of Artsednet Talk,
My name is Henrietta Wright and I am a graduate student at the
University of Maryland- College Park; pursueing a doctorate degree in Art
Education. With the onset of the internet and the WWW as the latest rave,
technology plays a key role in the field of art education. Here at the
University of Maryland, we have engaged in quite a few projects involving
the internet. We have also created a Home Page for our department. In
addition to that; all the undergraduate and graduate students, along with
our Dept. advisor- Dr. Harold J. McWhinnie, have created our own
individual home pages. We would like to invite you to take a look at our
home page(s), and tell us what you think. My personal home page can be
accessed via this address http:/www.wam.umd.edu/~hwrightd; from there you
can access the Art Education home page.
Please feel free to comment and make suggestions!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Henrietta

Respond to this message.