Spending per student

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
paulette jones (babyface)
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 19:23:49 -0500

Respond to this message.

>From: GTBlack
>Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 23:22:27 -0500
>To: artsednet
>Subject: Spending per student
>Sender: owner-artsednet
>Awhile back there was discussion on the list about per-student spending rates
>for art supplies. I believe someone cited a study that put the US average
>around .15 cents a head. I have been trying to find the exact message in the
>ArtsEdNet archives for a report I am working on, but with no luck.
>
>Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Actually this information is published in the Getty's :Perspectives on
Education Reform: Arts Education as Catalyst (ISBN: 0-89236-296-0) Page
#49.

I do believe it was initially posted by my fellow classmate Margaret
Grosspietch.

Paulette Jones
University of Minnesota
Art Education Student

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: Lorena Nalin: "Re: Spending per student"