Re: Arts Based Elementary Schools

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Betti Longinotti (blongino)
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 09:45:28 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

You must be the most famous art teacher in then world! I would
love to meet you...Will you be attending the NAEA Convention in New
Orleans this year? Perhaps we could link up there.
In Art,
Betti Longinotti
NCAEA President

On Tue, 12 Nov 1996 wrote:

> I am the art teacher at Ashley River Creative Arts school in
> Charleston, S.C. The students are exposed to Music, art,
> drama, dance, spanish, and various sub-groups. Classroom
> teachers do lots of art in their classrooms. If this is what
> you are looking for, please respond...I'll be happy to help
> you any way I can.
> Melissa Bradshaw

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: Betti Longinotti: "Re: mat cutter suggestions"