Re: masks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Betti Longinotti (blongino)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 14:25:03 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

How about Venetian Masks? We have a wonderful local maskmaker,
Martina Moore who has done lots of arts- in education workshops with us.
Her work is supported historically and culturally. She has a video too!
She is an exhibiting member of Piedmont Craftsmen. Her method of making
masks is with leather. Tandy is a great supplier for this lesson.

On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, Amanda Viergutz wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> We are Education majors looking for any great ideas for making masks in the
> art classroom, or any additional information linked to mask-making, such as
> culture related to the masks suggested, etc.
> Thank you for your help!

Respond to this message.