Re: Clay Recipes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Gary LaTurner (garyl.wa.us)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 06:26:29 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

Hi Paula:
The new Crayola Wet Set product works very well. I have been
experimenting with it for presentations to teachers in Washington
State. I'm not sure what the availability is as yet but if it's not
there yet is will be soon. The medium stays wet for very long periods
of time and then can be set by placing it in water.

I also like Model Magic very much. It's great because it can be colored
with water base pens. It can also be decorated with pens.
Hope one of them works for you,
Gary LaTurner

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996 pmcnally wrote:

> I am looking for a good "air dry" clay recipe. I am on a cart and have no
> kiln. Many of the recipes I have tried are sticky, brittle, or too doughy.
> I'm looking for something that is cheap, dries hard, and is easy for young
> kids to work with. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.
> Paula McNally

Respond to this message.