Re: Student Art on Web

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Betti Longinotti (blongino)
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 14:26:03 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

I am also interested in websites that are used as "virtual galleries". I
would love to visit some sites to gain more knowledge about what we would
like to do in our school system. I think it has great possibilities to
extend DBAE by exhibiting student work along with narratives, aesthetic
&/or historical perspectives. I will be interested in receiving some

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996, Linda Neely wrote:

> I am visiting websites that display student art. Some sites are
> are linked to a school webpage. Some share text by the students;
> some are grouped under text umbrellas. A few permit responses
> from visitors.
> If you have seen or created interesting websites displaying student
> art, please post the address. I want to learn from others before I
> attempt a student gallery, featured artist or literary/art link for
> my school. Thanks.
>
> Linda K. Neely
> Irmo High School
> Columbia, SC 29212