Re: artist/speakers who tour

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carolyn Roberts (b2w6w4kn)
Tue, 05 Nov 1996 07:19:02 -0800

Respond to this message.

Larry Hurt wrote:

> Does anyone know any significant/relatively high profile artists who
> would be good in this capacity? Have you seen them? Are they able to
> speak in an articulate manner about their work with children?

The work of John Biggers is currently on exhibition at
Hampton University Art Museum in Hampton, VA (Oct 6-Dec 10, 1996).
When his work was on display in NC in early 1996, there were writeups
in the newspaper stating that he was available for speaking. If
you contact the museum in Hampton, they can tell you how to make
contact.

Carolyn

Respond to this message.