Re: Suggest Subjects for Mural

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 23:58:31 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

Why not let the students figure the design,installation out with the=20
residents who can. This will increase their knowledge of the very=20
decisions you are making. They will do well for you. Let them research=20
what is desired, requirements, etc. Suggest you follow Chuck Burnette's=20
design format ( can be seen at http://www.uarts.edu/~arts/DK12/IDEPPEI.html

I've seen 3 graders design a musuem exhibit, 7th graders a store and much=
=20
more. Talk about pride and critical thinking.=20
Christy

Respond to this message.