Re: Motivation

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carolyn Roberts (b2w6w4kn)
Sun, 03 Nov 1996 20:07:52 -0800

Respond to this message.

****I like this...will certainly remember it...thanks!

> Also, I wrote to Bunki about the possibility of using the list of
> THINGS THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU in my presentation at the national convention.
> I hope one of you can cite an author or editor for me--or the name of the
> class and the instructor, so I can ask for permission.

Judy, I picked this up at a convention...possibly the NCAE state
conference last November...don't know where it came from and the person
that passed it out said she didn't know where it came from...so she
didn't know who to give credit to.

Sorry, I can't be of more help...it's probably been floating around for
ages...a lot of it is original because Bunki and I added to it...

Carolyn

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: wrapf: "RE: Re: Motivation"