Re: Different temperas!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carolyn Roberts (b2w6w4kn)
Sun, 03 Nov 1996 15:32:21 -0800

Respond to this message.

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> I've been trying to find a GREAT tempera paint that has
> good color potential in the blues and reds to mix up to a fabulous purple.
> I've tried several brands (NASCO and Crayola are a
> few) and I seem to be getting more "mud" colors and student frustration.

I use Binney & Smith Artista II brand. It comes in gallon size to use
with pump. Even though I order the regular blue, I also order
Turquoise. This will make a beautiful purple when mixed with red and a
beautiful green when mixed with yellow. I have not tried the "Jazz"
brand.
Carolyn

Respond to this message.