Re: Motivation

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 12:25:06 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

Dear Meredith,
Just think of the kids whose lives YOU might influence in the same
way--and the countless lives who eventually would be touched in the resultant
pyramid effect. How awesome and exhilarating and humbling. For me, it
was Barbara McGeary, in Jr. High and High school, and Joann Lovett in
college. I, too, hope I can give some measure of what they gave me.
Judy

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996 MeredithPC wrote:

> My main motivation is remembering my childhood experience with art. Until
> 6th grade I had no art teacher at my school. When Ms. Melcher arrived she
> changed my outlook on the arts. I went back and taught in my old
> neighborhood and now I am working torwards my masters and doctorate. I want
> to help train people and get them excited about teaching. I am trying to
> give a little of what she gave me.
> Meredith B.
> U. of Arizona Dept. of Art Ed.

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: Christine Beth Johnson: "re: animation"