Re: [teacherartexchange] What are some Christmas art projects you do with your students?

---------

From: FamilyErickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2012 - 16:59:36 PST

I teach at a private Christian school so Christmas is celebrated as well.
This year my little kids are printing Christmas trees and they do a collage manger scene. My 1st graders make angels with lots of metallic paper and glitter glue. 2nd does shepherds and sheep with the ever popular cotton balls. Last year 3rd grade did a fireplace scene using erasers to print the bricks. This year they are making Christmas themed sock monkeys. I may have 4th do elves but we also usually do a Christmas scene printed out of that foam printing plate stuff. They like having multiple prints to give as gifts. 5 th grade is painting a still life of poinsettias using tints and shades of red. Let me know if you want pix of any. Cindy

Sent from my iPhone