[teacherartexchange] What are some Christmas art projects you do with your students?

---------

From: Elizabeth Kramer (ekramer.a_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2012 - 14:20:48 PST

I teach at a Catholic school and I am trying to compile some new
Christmas art projects for my students. One of my favorite projects is
having the students make Christmas ornaments out of found materials
from their home. We take lots of photos of the students making the
ornaments and then a photo of the student proudly showing off their
completed ornaments. I then upload the photos online and make an
adorable Christmas photo card from Tinyprints and send
it to all of the parents for the holidays. The parents absolutely love
it and so do the students! Does anyone have other ideas like this? I
would really like to start incorporating more projects like these to
involve the parents.

Thanks!
Liz K