RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 19, 2011- Thanksgiving

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2011 - 06:04:13 PST

One of the easiest ways I found to save my Wordles is to hit the "Print
Screen" button on your keyboard (usually above the Delete key). Then open up
a MS Word document & click "Paste". Crop out the part of the image you don't
want. Easy enough for my 3rd graders to do! :)
~Michal

Is there a way to download the image larger than a thumbnail?

Thanksgiving one period lesson suggestion:
Have them create specific lists what they are thankful for ; pop it into
Wordle online and then see what the computer generates. You will need
several computers and printers. Once it generates your personal wordle there
are many choices as to colors and fonts. Heidi in VA.