Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Private IB schools

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 11:27:49 PST

Hey all,

Our school is considering going IB. Our headmaster has offered to send
many of us to other schools to see how they are implementing the IB
program. I need to find a private school that has a successful art
program, specifically upper school, but if it also has IB in the middle
school and/or lower school that would be beneficial as well. Can anyone
offer suggestions for such schools?

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
Spokane, WA 99208