RE: [teacherartexchange] interesting high school thanksgiving art lesson

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2011 - 18:09:31 PST

Last year my 7th graders helped K/1s fold little books. Then they created small cards (like ATCs) to put into the pockets (they could make it for someone... what they are thankful for...)

Both are made with 12 x 12 paper... someone donated scrap booking paper, so we had a lot to use up.

Photo wallet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIV3nD20Kvo
faster - I would recommend muting the music..especially if showing in class:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW2eFxfsJyw&feature=channel_video_title

Little book with pockets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-AAaGQwDB0&feature=related