[teacherartexchange] painting with HS for the first time.

---------

From: Terri Frohman (boots13_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 13 2011 - 07:44:32 PST

I am going to start my painting unit and i would like to dedicate one
day to a paint brush exploration and one day to a mixing exploration.
Does anyone have any resources, handouts, ppt, or pictures/examples of
this kind of thing that might push me in the right direction?
Its so hard to teach something that comes so naturally to me and I am
stuck on where to begin!!

Thanks!
Terri NYC