[teacherartexchange] Request for teaching abroad recommendations

---------

From: Lori Wegener (loriwegener1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 12 2011 - 16:53:14 PST

I was wondering if anyone has taught art abroad (or knows anyone who has
 taught abroad) in Abu Dhabi, UAE.  I am looking for a new adventure in
teaching K-12 or college-level art!  I'd be interested in other
countries, as well, especially if there is an opportunity to make
more/some extra money.  I teach K-12 art, but I also have a M.S. in Art
Education and a M.F.A. in Drawing and Painting (with printmaking).  If
you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them--thanks!

Lori
Art Educator & Artist