RE: [teacherartexchange] Xerox image transfers

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 06 2011 - 09:24:46 PST

I don't know anything about using Wintergreen oil - but have used Citrasolv for transfers before...
the directions posted on their site uses a laser printer, but I have used prints from the copier at school (photos of the kids... edited to line drawings... transfer... embellish with stitchery and beads.)

http://www.citrasolv.com/greentopic4.shtml

Ellen