[teacherartexchange] Xerox image transfers

---------

From: jennifer shim (jen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2011 - 21:17:40 PDT

Aloha!

I'd like to make ornaments with my kids for christmas and I was hoping to do image transfers onto fabric scraps.
In the past we've done transfers using acetone....yuck!
I've heard that it can also be done with Wintergreen oil, which would be GREAT!
Does anyone know anything about this process?
Do the images last, does detail transfer well, do xeroxes have to be "fresh"?

Thanks!
Jennifer