Re: [teacherartexchange] iPad Challenge for Teachers

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2010 - 06:27:48 PST

Thanks Kris,

I will pass this on to some of my pre-service art teachers.

Cheers,

Diane

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams--Live the Life You've Imagined!
Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Associate Professor of Art Education
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate Studies in Art Education
dgregory@mail.twu.edu