Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 23, 2010

From: Gweb Copeland (gwenda.copeland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 04:21:01 PST

> Subject: plaster hump mold release problems
> From: "allgaul" <>
Sounds crazy but have you tried hitting the bottom with a hammer? Or drill a
small hole in the bottom to release the suction? If that doesn't work, you
could try cutting the plastic bowl off. I know pottery plaster is much more
dense then regular plaster - harder too.
Good luck,

To unsubscribe go to