Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] How to protect floor - potter's wheel?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2010 - 16:28:55 PST

Maggie - I hope you find that art teaching job - as for clay and
floors - my custodian was glad
to have my classroom wet mopped every night - he assigned the night
custodian to do it.
They wanted to keep the clay tracks out of the school hallways. If
they do it for you - repay
the favor - bake cookies or buy them a bottle or two.

On Nov 19, 2010, at 4:56 PM, <> <>