[teacherartexchange] How to protect floor - potter's wheel?

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2010 - 06:09:39 PST

I'm trying to set up an area in my classroom for one big potter's
wheel and a tabletop model. I'm in a newly renovated space with
linoleum and I'm thinking about getting some sort of canvas tarp to
put on the floor in that section.

Would that work? Where would I get it? Can anyone offer a better suggestion?

Thanks!

--
Sharon (long-time art teacher, but total newbie re: clay, wheels, kilns, etc.)
www.art-rageous.net