RE: [teacherartexchange] help with an Across the Curriculum Unit

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2010 - 12:21:40 PST

hmmm...
designing their own 'whoville' - landscape paintings or 3D... funky trees etc...you can tie in to several artists... (early Greenblat, Miro...)
'who' houses would be fun...
fashion design based on the style -
puppets
invent 'who toys'.... with odds and ends...
marble runs of the Grinches' sleigh ride...
Folk toys (jumping jacks, spinners etc) of characters

good luck -
ellen