[teacherartexchange] help with an Across the Curriculum Unit

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2010 - 11:58:32 PST

I need to pick the brains everyone here because I'm stumped!

Each year our Middle School does an Across the Curriculum Unit the week
before we leave for Christmas Holiday. This year our principal has chosen
"How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Our homeroom class will decorate our door
with a "Grinch" theme, and we all do lessons revolving around the book. The
cartoon version of the book will be shown in the afternoon.

I can't think of any thing that I can do for the door or a lesson that isn't
either too elementary or too crafty. This sort of thing is not my expertise
and is why I don't teach elementary! Any suggestions?