Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 11, 2010

---------

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2010 - 14:58:01 PST

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 3:01 AM, TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
digest <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:
> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Thursday, November 11, 2010.
>
> 1. Re: teacherartexchange digest: November 10, 2010
> 2. Re: teacherartexchange digest: November 10, 2010
> 3. Re: paper weaving
> 4. liquidating
5. Video conferencing

Hello everyone,

 A quick question...I got an offer from a fellow art teacher in
Pittsburgh who's interested in doing something with video conferencing
between our art rooms. This would be my first foray into it, but I"m
totally jazzed at the idea. The other art teaching doesn't really
have any concrete ideas either about what to do, so I thought I'd
throw it out there to see if any of you have had experience with it,
or ideas or even references where I could find some ideas. Let me
know! Thanks :)