[teacherartexchange] liquidating

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2010 - 18:33:59 PST

Hi all
  As you all know I just retired this year. I am starting to go through all my artsy clothes, backpacks, jewelry etc, and liquidating them through ebay. If you are looking for funky stuff you might want to check it out. Just email me privately and I will direct you to a link for my sales, or you can check for sales under my seller name d-nas.

  San D