Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Lots of Ideas for the Art Classrooms

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 09:47:24 PST

Lots of Ideas for the Art Classrooms were put forth at the art
conferences in Colorado and New Mexico.
When I got back, on Sunday, from the NMAEA Fall Conference in Ruidoso
- I created two new web pages.
Below are photos of my Watercolor/Collage workshop titled "Tearing
Mountains". My 25 students had a
blast ripping up paper and painting away. We got everything finished
and cleaned up in two hours.

I stopped in and took pics in several other workshops. Below is a web
page giving you a small look
at what else was going on at our two day conference. It was a very
productive weekend. The most important
thing was the election of our expanded board of directors as you can
see by the crowd standing on stage.

Leadership in Art Education is growing in New Mexico. When I present
at NAEA in Seattle next March,
I'll have a lot to crow about. NMAEA is going places.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Join me as a friend on facebook:

Read My 2010 November Blog:

Read My 2010 October Blog: