[teacherartexchange] Lots of Ideas for the Art Classrooms

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 06:44:32 PST

Lots of Ideas for the Art Classrooms were put forth at the art
conferences in Colorado and New Mexico.
When I got back, on Sunday, from the NMAEA Fall Conference in Ruidoso
- I created two new web pages.
Below are photos of my Watercolor/Collage workshop titled "Tearing
Mountains". My 25 students had a
blast ripping up paper and painting away. We got everything finished
and cleaned up in two hours.
http://www.taospaint.com/TearingMountains2010/NMAEA.html

I stopped in and took pics in several other workshops. Below is a web
page giving you a small look
at what else was going on at our two day conference. It was a very
productive weekend. The most important
thing was the election of our expanded board of directors as you can
see by the crowd standing on stage.
http://www.taospaint.com/NMAEA2010/Ruidoso.html

Leadership in Art Education is growing in New Mexico. When I present
at NAEA in Seattle next March,
I'll have a lot to crow about. NMAEA is going places.
                                                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

Join me as a friend on facebook: