Re: [teacherartexchange] Ceramics Lesson plan

---------

From: Natalie Sakurai (gnatsak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2010 - 08:09:43 PDT

You might also want to show examples of what an installation can look
like. Check out Shahzia Sikander's installation piece on Art21 (first
season). It doesn't deal with the human form necessarily, but is a
great example of adapting scale to a large space - and its beautiful.
Maybe you can visit an installation at a local gallery or museum as
part of your lesson.

Good luck!
Natalie (California)