Re:[teacherartexchange] Ceramics Lesson plan

---------

dlang_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 02 2010 - 07:51:56 PDT

Hard to point you in the right direction without knowing what
concepts, benchmarks, or curriculum you want this lesson plan to be
about. Start by asking what it is you truly want the students to get
out of the installation experience and let that direct the lesson
would be my advice. To me the idea of an installation lesson could be
driven by the concepts of space and form. You could talk about how
artists use 3-d space to suggest difference emotions or ideas.