Re: [teacherartexchange] h1n1 and sponges

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 03 2009 - 11:04:46 PST

For what it's worth, here's how my school is dealing with the
situation. We were each given a spray bottle of antibacterial
cleaning solution and two white rags. We are to wipe down all the
tables, light switches, doorknobs, and pencil sharpeners each day,
then on Friday, leave the rags outside our doors to be laundered. We
get them back on Monday, then do it again.

So far, the epidemic hasn't hit our school too badly. It's impossible
to keep people from getting sick, but I guess every little bit helps.
of course, what Maggie said about making sure kids sneeze into the
crooks of their arms and not all over their hands or neighbors is a
biggie, too.

Rebecca Burch
Charleston Catholic HS
Charleston WV