[teacherartexchange] So sorry to bother you.

---------

From: Eva Hidalgo (eba_ph_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2008 - 03:42:02 PST

Hi,
Hoping that your day is going great and hoping that you are well..?I am in a hurry writing you this message i am sorry i didn't inform you about my urgent trip to United Kingdom i don't have much time on the pc here,so i have to brief you my present situation which requires your urgent response actually, I had a trip to London yesterday but unfortunately for me all my money got stolen at the hotel where i lodged due to a robbery incident that happened in the hotel.I had been so restless since last night cos i have been without any money i am even oweing the hotel here as well moreover the Hotel's telephone lines here got dissconnected by the robbers and they are trying to get them fixed back i have access to only emails at the library because my mobile cant work here so i didnt bring it along,please i want you to help me with money,please can you borrow me 1220pounds so i can get my flight ticket and return home i would refund it back to you immediatel,I
 am so confused right now and dont know what to do,you can have it sent directly to me via Western Union Money Transfer so i can get it immediately please let me quickly know if you can help me then i will make arrangement on getting my ticket.please let me hear from you as quick as you can,here is the address which you need to send the money:
Eva Hidalgo
62 CHARLTON
Greater London,
United Kingdom.
Its really urgent for me as i dont know what to do right now than to leave this place soonest, Please help me with the money as i'll pay you back immediately i get home,and also i want you to keep it to yourself alone i don't want people to know about my terrible mistake.Thanks alot for your kindness,Please just get back to me with all necessary information on the western union reciept.

  I will really appreciate your quick response.

Best Regards.
Eva