Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] plaster strips for mold making

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 15:14:11 PST

I used to use Vaseline but then switched to using plastic wrap. MUCH
cleaner and probably safer, in terms of allergies.

The most detailed step-by-step account of the process is here (when I
did mummy masks with my younger kids):

But here are other pages that show masks made by high school students:

I'll be doing the "self-expressive" masks again this winter. It's
always a fun project and the kids come up with such interesting ideas!

To unsubscribe go to