[teacherartexchange] Scholastic Art

---------

From: Deanna Bowers (dbowers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 08:27:22 PST

Scholastic Art is a monthly (almost) magazine put out by Scholastic. I
am a high school teacher and I use it too, even though it's geared
toward middle school. I have a lot of English Language Learners, plus
the magazine tends to feature contemporary artists in every issue, as
well as other well-known artists and movements. I like to get something
new regularly, also. When you go to the Scholastic website, you will be
able to see who/what will be featured in this year's magazines. Deanna
California