RE: [teacherartexchange] Kindergarten Text

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2008 - 09:49:42 PST

I also use the SRA Art Connections. It is a really great program if you have technology. The e-presentation is GREAT! You can zoom in and out on work. I have a smartboard that allows kids to draw right on top of the work. It has artist's profiles. It has a color mixer program. It integrates music and dance into lessons (with clips right on the program). I usually change or alter the actual projects that go with the lessons, but the functions on the e-presentation provides excellent references.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher / Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road
Ceres, CA 95370