Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Kindergarten Text

From: Kulas Family (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 15:24:23 PST

Any suggestions regarding Kindergarten textbooks (looking for a Big Book
option)? I received a grant to purchase a Kindergarten text for a small
school in which the kindergarten teacher will collaborate with me (Gr.1-6
art teacher) but I need to provide a basic resource for her.. I have looked
at the Davis text (which seems very good) but not any of the other

Mary in MN

To unsubscribe go to