RE: [teacherartexchange] Elementary Art Assessment

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 06:59:54 PST

This is on our progress reports for primary -

 P-for progressing, WP -for progressing with assistance, and N- for each
sub- heading.
sub headings are:
-Exhibits creativity and craftsmanship
-Responds to and analyzes works of art
-Produces art that demonstrates understanding of elements and principles
of design
-Uses art materials and resources appropriately
-Completes assigned projects
-Learning behaviors/social skills

I can't say that I like them, or really use them - they are little kids
- everyone is a 'P'...
But maybe it is a starting point -add or delete.